Granted Residence as Abused Spouse

Granted Residence as Abused Spouse

I came to this country without any documents, just like a lot of people do looking for a better opportunity. I got married to an American and she became very abusive to me. I didn’t think I had any chance of getting papers and it was difficult for me a man to get help, noone would believe that I had really been abused.

I met Shawn Meade at a free legal night and he was very patient and understanding about my situation. After working on my case Shawn was able to get my my lawful permanent residence and now I am legal in this country. I like the honesty and sincerity Shawn shows. I am so happy every day that I am now a resident and I can live peacefully in the United States. I am very satisfied and grateful for the work my attorney did for me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>